Sunday, May 15, 2016

Liberal Manipulation of Conservative Social Media

Facebook is not the only social media site endeavoring to manipulate public opinion by censoring their news feeds to prevent conservatives from expressing their opinions.

For years my YouTube channels have been censored. Go to any of my Lisa Michaels YouTube channels and you will see that the number of views for each of my videos does not increase once you have watched it, nor does the like number register. Come back again after watching someone else's video and you will see the same number of views.

There is likely both a money and ideological motive behind their censorship. You see when enough people view the YouTube videos that I have monetized allowed advertising to be placed within, I am supposed to be paid by Google Adsense for bringing their advertisers more viewers. Since I get no credit for new viewers I get no revenue therefore I will be removing all ads from my channels. In 2009 their censorship of this video escalated to such an horrendous level that I was not even allowed to comment on my own video, which includes nothing but original content created by me in the public access studios in Oregon, just a few weeks after the '08 Election.



Seek out your own information by using key word searches that follow up on lines of inquiry that interest you. Do not be misled by the demonically controlled social media icons, who's only objective is to convince you to continue to swallow their lies & deceptions. Ask why would a company, group, individual or politician do that and track it back to learn the truth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment